WHO ARE THE PARTNERS?
The first level of organisations that you may contact are those that have signed the revised Learn•Earth Memorandum of Understanding in 2015.
Some are associations providing training, some are vocational schools, or national earth builders umbrella associations.
On a second level, you may also contact other organisations that have participated in one of our EU funded earth building projects since 2002 and/or plan to sign the MoU.
WHERE TO FIND THEM?
The sub-section Learn•Earth partners provides contact details for the MoU signatories.
Other organisations are to be found on the different European earth building projects websites or on the intertactive map at http://www.earthbuilding.eu.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THEM?
- As a learner, you may ask for
– up-dated course offer
– assessment offer
– mobility placements
– contact listing to companies for work placements
- As a trainer, you may ask for
– participating in a course or assessment as a co-teacher or for job-shadowing
– contact with other trainers for exchange about teaching and assessment practice
– contact for organising mobility for learners
– contact with organisations to organise assessment and get certificates for your trainees
– training for trainers
- As an organisation, you may ask for
– applying to become a signatory of the Learn•Earth MoU
– experienced assessors to run ECVET Earth building assessments
Details about :